Cigarette smoke can cause a lot of discomfort to people who are allergic to the odor as well. There are some easy tricks to deal with the smoke or the stench left after smoking.
Easy hacks to handle cigar smokes
Below are a few easy home remedies or steps to follow from cigars
- Sprinkle a little amount of baking soda around the carpet, this absorbs the cigarette smell. Pair it with an exhaust fan to remove the air in the house.
- Vinegar is of great help, place small bowls of vinegar around the house as this sucks it all the odor.
- Buy and install air purifiers that scents the air in the house using different flavors that causes the air in the house this smelling nice.
- House plants, these are the best remedies to keep the air fresh and odor free at home. They help circulate fresh air in the house.
- Candles, scented candles pick the scent of your preference and light away your cigarette odor problems.
- Install vents and windows and let in natural air into the house, make sure to change the air filter in your vents often until the odor is completely gone
- Empty ashtrays regularly or switch to smarter ashtrays that tend to absorb smoke and stale smells.
The above mentioned methods as you must have guessed are easy and simple to implement. Doing this regularly is the key to keep your home or room fresh from the odor of cigarettes.
The only other way is, man up and tell your guests not to smoke in the house if it is causing so much a disturbance. As getting rid of the smoke smell is quite a difficult task, as it gets absorbed by each and every component in the house. Stop smoking and help your friends and family also lead a smoke free lifestyle.